Best chromebooks

Posted 28th Nov
I am looking to get a laptop for my Christmas and have looked into getting a Chromebook. It will be used for watching movies, browsing and homework. I have a budget of around £200 and am thinking of a Acer 315 Chromebook 15.6” or a hp Chromebook 14”. I am just looking for some advice as to if this is a sensible decision or if there is anything better out there for me. Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Are you happy with buying used? If so, I would recommend this Chromebook from CeX for £160 given the budget you mentioned. I had it until recently when I sold it and upgraded to a Pixel Slate

Grade B was literally like new when I received it, a third party charger though I think but it was fine

I also posted it as a deal. It seems to have been edited and the review is mixed up a bit, but you can view that post here if you would like to

The 2 years warranty is an added bonus with CeX. Of course, no need to set your mind on this option but I would consider it, especially with the uses and budget you have mentioned
I just bought my daughter a Lenovo Chromebook S340 currently £179 at currys

currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

Don't know if it's what you're looking for?
arcangel11128/11/2019 20:41

I just bought my daughter a Lenovo Chromebook S340 currently £179 at …I just bought my daughter a Lenovo Chromebook S340 currently £179 at curryshttps://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/lenovo-s340-14-intel-celeron-chromebook-64-gb-emmc-purple-10194246-pdt.htmlDon't know if it's what you're looking for?

Definitely the best Chromebook youll get for this price by far, i bought it for my daughter for Christmas and paid £279 6 weeks back and i was happy at that price, it has great specs for a chromebook
Mark_Hickman28/11/2019 21:22

Definitely the best Chromebook youll get for this price by far, i bought …Definitely the best Chromebook youll get for this price by far, i bought it for my daughter for Christmas and paid £279 6 weeks back and i was happy at that price, it has great specs for a chromebook

I paid £199 last week, 2 days later it went down in price so had to phone customer services and i'm now getting £20 refunded.. very happy and so will my daughter be.
arcangel11128/11/2019 21:25

I paid £199 last week, 2 days later it went down in price so had to phone …I paid £199 last week, 2 days later it went down in price so had to phone customer services and i'm now getting £20 refunded.. very happy and so will my daughter be.

Wish i had waited now
This is all great to know thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants