Expired

Best Cinema Deal for Adult/Child for Shrek 4

Found 28th Jun 2010
as above, little one wants to go and see Shrek 4 next week. We have a choice of Empire, Imax or Cineworld - just wondering if there were any current deals about.. Don't mind doing the 3D version, but happy to do 2D all the same.

Any time/day after Monday 4th July.

TIA
Disco

4 Comments

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]get a couple of orange wednesday codes[/COLOR]

As above, think Orange Wednesdays is your best bet, and I know my local cinema is cheaper before 5 O'Clock so maybe try that too?

Original Poster

cant to do before 3:30pm as thats the very earliest we'll get to the cinema (at a push) - more like 4:00pm. I'm on Vodafone, OH is 02, so are you meaning ask a *mate* on orange to fwd me a code from their handset?

Disco;8934568

cant to do before 3:30pm as thats the very earliest we'll get to the … cant to do before 3:30pm as thats the very earliest we'll get to the cinema (at a push) - more like 4:00pm. I'm on Vodafone, OH is 02, so are you meaning ask a *mate* on orange to fwd me a code from their handset?

Yeah pretty much, get them to forward you the text from thier phone. Or there is a request thread on here where some people give them away or for the price of the text

EDIT - there you go

hotukdeals.com/ite…584
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The term 'Smart TV'55
    2. Amazon Prime membership BF discount11
    3. Holiday discount centre is a scam34
    4. Camera33
    5. Can I giveaway film digital codes on here?22

See more discussions