Best Comic/Superhero games...

8 replies
Found 12th Sep 2016
Over weekend had a bit of a Super hero marathon and it got me in the mood for some Super Hero video games...

I know all about the Batman Arkham ones so if we exclude those which are the best currently probably (could start a debate)... any console and any gen... just your faves...

8 Comments

I know they aren't the best but I love playing the Lego versions on ps4 with my daughter's, they love em.

Original Poster

talset

I know they aren't the best but I love playing the Lego versions on ps4 … I know they aren't the best but I love playing the Lego versions on ps4 with my daughter's, they love em.

Yeah, Lego and super Heroes are well suited with the large roster of characters you can have...

Old now but spiderman 2 has got to be up there in the top 5 or 10.

Wolverine Origins, terrible film but a great game.

I quite enjoyed Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2 mainly because of the large roster of characters

Can I throw in Infamous? Technically a superhero game. I'd recommend 2 but I feel the 1st is vital for understanding the context of the story and characters.

I actually enjoyed superman returns on 360, also transformers devastation & the earlier two (war/fall of cybertron) oh and the batman arkham games

lets not forget superman 64, on the old Nintendo 64... going to mention for the fun of it. one of the worst games I have ever seen!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. CEX grading44
    2. Best/cheapest music service69
    3. meaning of op33
    4. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?22

See more discussions