Expired

Best Compact Camera?

3 replies
Found 11th Apr 2010
I currently have a Sony A200 DSLR plus a couple of lenses. I bought it about a year ago but to be honest, have not used it all that much because it is bloody heavy to carry about all day.

I am thinking about selling it and buying a new compact but it needs to be as close to DSLR standard as possible. I know that I won't get the same quality in a compact as I would with a DSLR but I need a compact that takes stunning pictures and has a decent zoom.

Any ideas what I should go for? I have been looking at the new Panasonic TZ10 but am undecided.

3 Comments

Banned

I really like the look of the Panasonic GF1, pricey but retro stylish and near DSLR quality.

You want to be looking at the Micro Four Thirds market I reckon.

Original Poster

master_chief;8341147

I really like the look of the Panasonic GF1, pricey but retro stylish and … I really like the look of the Panasonic GF1, pricey but retro stylish and near DSLR quality.You want to be looking at the Micro Four Thirds market I reckon.

I like that, maybe a bit pricey though as I was hoping to stay under £400. I might looked at it in Jessops tomorrow.

Banned

kimbyanne;8341199

I like that, maybe a bit pricey though as I was hoping to stay under … I like that, maybe a bit pricey though as I was hoping to stay under £400. I might looked at it in Jessops tomorrow.

These maybe - radiantlite.com/200…tml
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions