Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Company for (Genuine) EPSON Ink Deals...

Hi All.

Anyone have knowledge/experience/recommendations for the 'best' ie cheapest place to buy genuine EPSON inks?

(More specifically for the BX600FW)

Thanks in advance.

Will rep...

Bri

4 Comments

why do you want genuine, i use compatibles in my px700w and they are great and only £1 each

Theres a guy on ebay that does compatibles, called 'rwtonersdxb' all his are such great value, near enough the same as orignal inks everytime!

Original Poster

wickedteen

why do you want genuine, i use compatibles in my px700w and they are … why do you want genuine, i use compatibles in my px700w and they are great and only £1 each

Previous EPSON bit the dust not long after I started using non-gen's, maybe coincidence, so, was wondering if I could narrow the gap in price...

Where do you get yours btw?

I've been using Pro-Jet cartridges from printcartridgedirect.co.uk for my Photo r300 for years with no probs.. £11 a set or something.. I've now seen that on ebay you can get a complete set for under £4.. Bargain! I did turn the bleed down ever so slightly for when I was printing photos as the inks a little thinner but generally had no problems at all..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?59
      2. Speccing a gaming pc415
      3. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA44
      4. Deliveroo11

See more discussions