Groups

Best company to register domain with?

I want to register a .co.uk domain and would like to know which company to go with.
    At the moment i'm deciding between 123-reg.co.uk & uk2.net .
    Any feedback/suggestions appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

10 Comments

123reg seem to be pretty cheap and work well, I'm sure you'll be fine with them

I'm using nominet.org.uk/ for years and never had any issue with them.

Recommend 1&1 for best price and best service - I have been with them for years.

Banned

Another vote for 123-reg

I'd certainly recommend NOT using 1and 1 though! Control panel is pants - and try changing nameservers!

ovh are doing free .co.uk domains for individuals/small businesses..

try vidahost.com/. Cheapest place i know of for domains. Also one of th e cheapest places to host your website with EXCELLENT customer service. Look around, you'll find nothing but great reviews for them. If you host your site with them, you get a free .com or .co.uk domain.

I would recommend ]123-reg.co.uk. Have been using them for years. Good/uncomplicated management interface and fair prices.

I use domainmonster.com - cheap, quick and you can do anything with the domain at any time.

also 123-reg.co.uk are good

Godaddy for anything apart from .co.uk. 123Reg for .co.uk. Don't know about hosting, as I like to just keep paying for all my domain names every year, without actually putting any content on them, or doing anything with them :oops:

Original Poster

Thanks for the comments & suggestions I went with 123-reg.co.uk in the end.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT deal13
      2. What will £250 get me second hand mobile67
      3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay913
      4. Beer experts help required!34

See more discussions