Best computer speakers

as the title guys where can i get some cheap okish speakers from pls

8 Comments

amazon.co.uk/Log…8-1

Logitech 230 2.1 are very good. Read reviews etc at the link above, search this site for previous deals as a lot was said a few months ago and then search using Google or wherever for best price.

I got some off the back of deal posted on this site and they are well worth the £25-30 I paid. I also used free £2.50 HUKD voucher too - not certain if these are still available now.

Try [URL="www.comet.co.uk"]Comet[/URL]

I'd go for a 2.1 system at least if not 5.1 because a 2.0 system is always lacking bass.

Banned

You need something with surround and or base speakers

hotukdeals.com/ite…uk/

Could use code here for 40% off Logitech - comes out at £30.99 including delivery.

Murielson;2437843

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-X-230-Multimedia-Speaker-System/dp/B00069ZEA6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1214998208&sr=8-1Logitech 230 2.1 are very good. Read reviews etc at the link above, search this site for previous deals as a lot was said a few months ago and then search using Google or wherever for best price.I got some off the back of deal posted on this site and they are well worth the £25-30 I paid. I also used free £2.50 HUKD voucher too - not certain if these are still available now.

Got these speakers, and they are brilliant. The bass on the subwoofers adjustable so you can just set it to whatever your preference. Had them for about a year and they're still brilliant.

ive got these (ebay no.) 130235076510

they are brill!!! i got em for 22.50 delivered and the are amazing and the bass is enough to shake the floor in the room below)

they are amazing!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?56
    2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam11
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1415
    4. Pink Balls612

See more discussions