Groups

Best Contract.

Im looking for a sim only contract or a contract with a 6500 slide.
    Im looking at paying £10-£15 a month for sim only and £15-20 with mobile.

Does anyone know the current best deal for both, thanks.

PS i want about 100 minutes and as many texts as possible probably at least 500.

Cheers.

7 Comments

Hi stuart2ky.

Check this out. Might not be the best but I think it is pretty good:
    threestore.three.co.uk/mix…DSL

£15 a month gets you 300 mins or texts (you choose 1 unit = 1 minute or 1 text) and 300 3 to 3 mins.
    £18 a month gets you 500 mins or texts and 300 3 to 3 mins.
    £21 a month gets you 700 mins or texts and 300 3 to 3 mins.

Free Handset!

Original Poster

cookiefaerie;2501682

Hi stuart2ky.Check this out. Might not be the best but I think it is … Hi stuart2ky.Check this out. Might not be the best but I think it is pretty good:http://threestore.three.co.uk/mixnmatchphone.aspx?phoneDesc=Nokia+6500+slide&phonecode=N6500SLDSL£15 a month gets you 300 mins or texts (you choose 1 unit = 1 minute or 1 text) and 300 3 to 3 mins.£18 a month gets you 500 mins or texts and 300 3 to 3 mins.£21 a month gets you 700 mins or texts and 300 3 to 3 mins.Free Handset!

Thanks alot mate, the £18 a month one seems pretty good and I can get the 6500 slide!
    I might just got for that!
    Rep added to you thanks alot.

stuart2k7;2501704

Thanks alot mate, the £18 a month one seems pretty good and I can get the … Thanks alot mate, the £18 a month one seems pretty good and I can get the 6500 slide! :DI might just got for that!Rep added to you thanks alot.

You're welcome - I remember seeing it whilst I was hunting around for a mobile and thought it was a sweet deal. Nice phone too.

Thanks for the rep! :-D

the contract i'm on is £15 a month with orange (dolphin) and if you go via quidco you can get £50 cash back...
    only 100 minutes but unlimited texts...
    it also has the 6500 in it...

]http//sh…hly

and now I realise you want 100 mins...

to make this better you get magic numbers so you can have another orange number to call for an hour for 1 minutes worth
    and 2for1 on wednesdays at the cinema!

o2, sim only for £15 a month has 400 texts, 200 minutes, unlimited o2 to o2 minutes, aqnd £25 through quidco.
    I think there is a £20 version which obviously has more minutes and texts on.
    Im on the £15 one though. Most of my friends are on o2 so i use it all the time.

Just a heads-up, if you are thinking about Orange, the 6500 Slide (Black) is out of stock, they have a deal on til Sunday - midnight, where if you go via Quidco they will give you £150 cashback for a contract.

Vodafone don't have the 6500, but they might have a SIM only contract deal and if you go via Quidco, as there is the Quidco cashback offer, you could get £130 cashback I believe.

cookiefaerie;2506204

Just a heads-up, if you are thinking about Orange, the 6500 Slide (Black) … Just a heads-up, if you are thinking about Orange, the 6500 Slide (Black) is out of stock, they have a deal on til Sunday - midnight, where if you go via Quidco they will give you £150 cashback for a contract. Vodafone don't have the 6500, but they might have a SIM only contract deal and if you go via Quidco, as there is the Quidco cashback offer, you could get £130 cashback I believe.

when i checked the 6500 was in stock on the contract I suggest but on other parts of the website the phone appeared out of stock.
    It's typical marketting! as they make money on certain bundles and allocate a certain amount of each phone to the specific contract...:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions