Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Contract Deal for Nokia 5800

Looking for the best contract deal for this phone for my girlfriend as she has started spending roughly 5-10 a week on pay as you go.

Doesn't need to be many minutes as everyone she calls has Vodafone Family, due to this it would be preferable that the contract was with Vodafone although if its that good a deal then she may switch.

Thanks people

10 Comments

Hi

Ive had a look around for this the other day and i found a good deal at E2save but its on Three network....going through quidco gets you around £40 plus then for an 18 month contract costs £15 per month with free phone(Ithink its free or your cash back will cover the cost). You get around 300 free mins/texts, plus free skype and MSN plus 300 free mins between three customers...

Not a bad deal really, for a decent phone....

Hope that helps you a little

]http//ww…800

Vodaphone is £18/£20 for 600 minutes, unlimited text, unlimited internet.

termite;6897611

Vodaphone is £18/£20 for 600 minutes, unlimited text, unlimited internet.

How many months is this as thats seems a good deal, especially as they are about £100 cash back!!

Had a look and cant find this on the site...can you show us the site where this deal is thanks..

rob585;6897659

How many months is this as thats seems a good deal, especially as they … How many months is this as thats seems a good deal, especially as they are about £100 cash back!!Had a look and cant find this on the site...can you show us the site where this deal is thanks..

18 month contract. I called and this is the deal I was offered.

termite;6897951

18 month contract. I called and this is the deal I was offered.

Oh one of those deals............moving on quietly now.......:whistling:

rob585;6899187

Oh one of those deals............moving on quietly now.......:whistling:

The fact that there are people around that fail to understand that all the best deals are given to the people who ask makes me laugh.
    Clear off, quietly.

termite;6900343

The fact that there are people around that fail to understand that all … The fact that there are people around that fail to understand that all the best deals are given to the people who ask makes me laugh.Clear off, quietly.

Now aren't you a charmer...i would like to say something back but i cant be bothered and do not want to get accused of being horrible to children......;-)

Original Poster

thanks

Original Poster

Any more deals on this phone around?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey812
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1525
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518
      4. It was forty years ago today......617

See more discussions