Expired

Best contract on Orange

5 replies
Found 29th May 2007
I am looking for a cheap 12 month contract on Orange. Any phone will do but cashback has to be reliable. thanks in advance.

6 Comments

Original Poster

any advice on the best contract for me on Orange?

well it's a hard question to answer... throw us a bone.. how many mins or txt u want??

wot do you wanna do?

I can tell u the £75 a month tariff is amazing.. but if you only wanna spend £30 a month then your not gonna give 2 hoots lol

you can always go through tesco.com then youll get clubcard points and cashback on most phones

Im on orange racon 35

I get -

700mins to any network
100mins landline
free texts

pavilion

Im on orange racon 35 I get -700mins to any network 100mins landlinefree … Im on orange racon 35 I get -700mins to any network 100mins landlinefree texts

How much is this then and did you have a choice of phone. Was this done directly with Orange?

I'm on Canary £30 (18 month contract) loads of free calls and texts and for extra £5 I have 8mb broadband via the Orange livebox (wireless) and free phone calls to 01 and 02 numbers any time.

All depending what package you're looking for.

Try [url]www.smalltalk.co.uk[/url]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564057
    2. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)91184
    3. Leicester sack their manager!69
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7851474

See more discussions