Expired

Best contract phone deals for £10 a month guys?

12 replies
Found 1st Aug 2009
Just like to know the best deals for contract phone for £10 a month. Any network, but a moreorless modern phone!!

Thanks

12 Comments

isn't that like, simplicity?

Or when Virgin Mobile have their 300mins + 300 Texts for £10 offer on. Have a look on their site or phone them and see if they are having a promotion sometime soon. Their freephone number is 0800 052 0837.

Just been on their site and all they have is The Liberty Sim at 200 mins + 200 texts for £10. The link is here:virginmobile.com/vm/….do

You don't get a phone with the Liberty Sim.

For £8.50 you get a shiny new phone, plus 100 texts and 100 minutes. I got a Samsung G600, she got the LG one with a 5 meg camera

And we traded in our phones from last year for £32, that's almost 4 months rental.

How Virgin make any money is beyond me...

virginmobile.com/vm/…ine

virginmobile.com/vm/…ine

Think this deal runs out tomorrow, but al they do is change the phones around. Might be better ones next week!

£10/mo Vodafone, they got 7phones of offer, under the price plan, best ones are SE W595 (i got this one), SE C510, Samsung g600 or something...only bad part 24month contract, but i am really happy still, becuase of the £90 quidco, and the £50 lastminute.com voucher, that i sold for £35 on ebay :D.

end up working out at like:

£10/mo x 24month = £240
£240 - £90 quidco = £150
£150 - £35-50 voucher = £100-£115

Adn the W595 phone is worth around £130... :thumbsup: and the phone is pretty nice and sleek for the price

teshnit any links to that deal?

im looking for unlimited texts and unlimited web usage and a half decent handset

thanks anybody who can help

vodafone.co.uk site lol, buy it through quidco though mate

and you wont get unlimited web and texts for £10 mate, thats more of a like £30-40 contract lol

thanks teshnit

what do u think of this deal below? thanks for mentioning quidco btw would get £35 through 02 if i go ahead with the below, do you think it seems a fair price?

nokia5800 musicexpress (decent enough reviews) £35 month 02 with 1000 texts (just enough lol) and free add on of unlimited web access

thanks

also, i've just done this... go on the vodafone £10 contract and then a month or so on upgrade to a 12 month contract. I just did this and got the HTC magic for free...

scouting tell me how to do this please im currently on the £10 contract

and jbarns, you can get the nokia 5800, unlimted texts, 300mins, for £20/mo form vodafone, you then buy the £7.50 unlimited internet bolt on, and add int he £90 quidco, you got yourself a very nice cheaper deal than o2

I assume you are on the Vodafone £10/month 30 day contract? Vodafone's online system allows you to upgrade to a new phone in the last 70 days of your contract, so technically you are, like myself, eligible. So if you login to your online account, there should be a link under 'My products and plans' called 'Upgrade my phone'. Click this link and fill in the details required. Then ,once on the upgrade site, click the link on the left hand side saying 'Upgrade my phone'. Select the '12 month' option at the top of the list of phones and you should see a number of phones, including the HTC Magic, listed as being free. Add it to your basket and it should show no cost for the phone with the all-important phrase 'Your existing price plan' underneath. So by committing to £120 worth of contract you should be getting a phone worth £50 + VAT (according to Vodafone themselves) and your minutes and texts.

P.S. The phones available include, I believe, the HTC Magic, the Samsung Jet, the Blackberry Bold (and a few other Blackberries), the Nokia N97 (will cost you about £60 up front on the 12 month option though), the Nokia 5800 and loads more. Good luck

damit thught this was a loophole in the £10/mo 24month contract lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades89
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    3. Whey protien629
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811

See more discussions