Groups
    EXPIRED

Best cosmetic brands and where to buy them please

Hi,

The missus was complaining the other day about how she only had cheap make up, so I'd like to treat her a bit for Christmas and get her some top of the range cosmetics. Slight problem is I don't have a clue what a "good" brand is, so I'd be grateful if you could give me some pointers on what sort of brands I should be looking for for a "wow" factor.

Any advice on the best places to buy would be much appreciated as well.

Thanks!

P.S. She's 27 if it makes any difference.

5 Comments

BeneFit, Clinique and Mac are a few, if you go along to your local debenhams, house of fraser etc they should have loads of choice!

Hope this helps :-)

Stacey

x

benefit and mac are the best and its all i really use bodyshop is good aswell, my friend works on a benefit counter and she says if you bring your wife with you they can give her all the correct makeup for her skin tone eye colour and hair colour etc and if your going to be purchasing a few items they will even do a mini makover

Clinique, most definetely!

It is brilliant, superior quality!

I won't use anything else.

[url]www.clinique.co.uk[/url]

Original Poster

Brilliant. Thanks for the replies. I asked my sister as well, as she mentioned MAC, so I'll have a look for that.

If MAC is out of your price range then try GOSH @ Superdrug. It is based on MAC with the same kind of quaility and look.

Gift sets are also available on 3 for 2 mix and match in the store with this seasons latest colours.

Paul
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636
      2. Family Spotify account21
      3. Legal advice22
      4. Washer Dryer44

See more discussions