Best courier to India?

Found 13th Feb
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Jalfrezi

Oh courier, not curry. Hmm try parcel2go or interparcel for quote and see who comes out most reasonable and find reviews. I would say DHL and UPS but they will add on duty if India has duties.
Edited by: "caverncity" 13th Feb
Post office
What are you sending a large parcel to family? If so and in east London then I recommend ddp cargo on Katherine rd. Google them it's £3 a kilo to gujarat I think and gets there within the week. We've used them in the past without issues and send about once a year.
Edited by: "adhkarzf" 13th Feb
Would any send prescription medicine?
SCuboid14th Feb

Would any send prescription medicine?

I think this is what this conversation is about as someone sent me the link and told me a member was sending free prescriptions medication from the UK to India no wonder the NHS is going down.
vanessaanne3 h, 0 m ago

I think this is what this conversation is about as someone sent me the …I think this is what this conversation is about as someone sent me the link and told me a member was sending free prescriptions medication from the UK to India no wonder the NHS is going down.

Hmmmm someone is using UKHD for sending our NHS money overseas. My son is needing a operation and it is little things like this that are draining the NHS and affecting our national health. Like you said it affordable to buy medicine in India so why drain the NHS I’m sure this is illegal x
vanessaanne8 h, 5 m ago

Hmmmm someone is using UKHD for sending our NHS money overseas. My son is …Hmmmm someone is using UKHD for sending our NHS money overseas. My son is needing a operation and it is little things like this that are draining the NHS and affecting our national health. Like you said it affordable to buy medicine in India so why drain the NHS I’m sure this is illegal x

Will you stop already, this is prescription med for an elderly father on heart med who is there for a break due to warmer climate and didn't take the right amount- where the same med is not available locally. The GP does not recommend picking up an alternative either. So this someone who sent you the link, is doing you no favours by rattling your cage seeing as you have enough to worry about, and quite frankly so do I. Will you please get your facts straight before jumping on bandwagons, this seems a more accurate reason for our national health being affected.
Edited by: "SCuboid" 16th Feb
SCuboid1 h, 15 m ago

Will you stop already, this is prescription med for an elderly father on …Will you stop already, this is prescription med for an elderly father on heart med who is there for a break due to warmer climate and didn't take the right amount- where the same med is not available locally. The GP does not recommend picking up an alternative either. So this someone who sent you the link, is doing you no favours by rattling your cage seeing as you have enough to worry about, and quite frankly so do I. Will you please get your facts straight before jumping on bandwagons, this seems a more accurate reason for our national health being affected.

I’m sorry I didn’t release you are right I didn’t have my facts right at all. I hope your father gets home safely from your holiday and I so sorry. I hope you get his medication to him safely. I feel so bad now. I am really sorry for the fact that I have written this bitter horrible message. My best friend died last week and it was the doctors fault so I am in a big tissy about the NHS but this is not your problem at all. There will be a big investigation about her death heads will fly I am told. I’m so sorry to hear about you father and my lesson is learned sorry again
Glad there are people who say sorry when things go wrong...
rambobambo19 h, 58 m ago

Glad there are people who say sorry when things go wrong...

Yeah but I feel terrible now. People judge me all the time as I’m disabled and shout at me for parking in disabled spaces as I’m young and now I have just hurt some one as I was judging I could not sleep last night thinking of this poor old man stuck abroad with no medication ahhh I have learned
vanessaanne18th Feb

Yeah but I feel terrible now. People judge me all the time as I’m disabled …Yeah but I feel terrible now. People judge me all the time as I’m disabled and shout at me for parking in disabled spaces as I’m young and now I have just hurt some one as I was judging I could not sleep last night thinking of this poor old man stuck abroad with no medication ahhh I have learned

Please don't worry in this way, all is well, lets just hope the med gets there, and good luck with everything on your side.
Thank you keep us posted in regards to your father please. Good luck x
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants