Best Cover and Screen guard for Iphone ?

Found 12th Jan 2010
Hi guys, getting an Iphone and want to keep in best condition possible, can any of you reccomend the best screen guard for these and a case.

Thanks for any info and links.

3 Comments

I use a Power Support Anti-Glare screen protector and an Incipio Feather case.

Saying that, the Feather won't protect it if you drop it. It's more to stop it from getting scratched :thumbsup:

Invisishield hands down. Makes it feel a bit different but after having to replace my other I phone I pulled the shield off and there were no scratces at all just check the reviews on it and make sure you get the full body one. I think it's in carphone warehouse for about £15. My mate has just got one after worrying he won't get used to the feel within a day he had forgotton he had a shield.

Original Poster

Zoe_B;7519157

I use a Power Support Anti-Glare screen protector and an Incipio Feather … I use a Power Support Anti-Glare screen protector and an Incipio Feather case. Saying that, the Feather won't protect it if you drop it. It's more to stop it from getting scratched :thumbsup:

donnay_crube;7519913

Invisishield hands down. Makes it feel a bit different but after having … Invisishield hands down. Makes it feel a bit different but after having to replace my other I phone I pulled the shield off and there were no scratces at all just check the reviews on it and make sure you get the full body one. I think it's in carphone warehouse for about £15. My mate has just got one after worrying he won't get used to the feel within a day he had forgotton he had a shield.

Looks like that invisishield is an easy winner, gonna get me one of those.

Thanks both.:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    2. word association Game74244894
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128
    4. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October56

See more discussions