Groups

best cover/case for iphone 3gs

getting a 3gs tomorrow, cant wait!!
    but i wanna get a good case for it, dont mind spending between £5-£20 for it, so please give me advice on cases you have had and any links that may help

thanks guys

14 Comments

Do you have it reserved?

aparently theres a real shortage of them here (UK).

I'm glad I got mine at launch.

Original Poster

t0mm;5954292

Do you have it reserved?aparently theres a real shortage of them here … Do you have it reserved?aparently theres a real shortage of them here (UK).I'm glad I got mine at launch.

yeah i had mine reserved mate. picking up from post office tomorrow (wasnt in) my contract with three is ending so i can finally get it!

is it that bit more special than the 3g or is it pretty similar

dutch_courage;5954344

yeah i had mine reserved mate. picking up from post office tomorrow … yeah i had mine reserved mate. picking up from post office tomorrow (wasnt in) my contract with three is ending so i can finally get it!is it that bit more special than the 3g or is it pretty similar

Good!

You'll tell the difference straight away

Banned

Iv had 5 cases so far, the best looking one i have, is the charcoal twine series case, paid £20 on ebay for it usally retails for 30-40 or a couple of these hard case's with apple logo, £5-8 il put pics up later or 2mz of my cases

link for twine serie's case

more-thing.com/twi…tml

Original Poster

t0mm;5954354

Good!You'll tell the difference straight away

good stuff!

any apps you can recommend?

i had a ipod touch but obviously can get full use of them on the ipod touch

get a invisible shield, it wraps around the phone like clingfilm and will protect it from all scratches, i recently sold my iphone and took of the shield and no lie it was like the day i bought it

dutch_courage;5954421

good stuff!any apps you can recommend?i had a ipod touch but obviously … good stuff!any apps you can recommend?i had a ipod touch but obviously can get full use of them on the ipod touch

I recommend jailbreaking it at least

Original Poster

the porter;5954412

Spend £25 From apple for the incase slider I wouldn't use anything else

oh i didnt realise there were official ones sounds good

got a link mate

Original Poster

t0mm;5954426

I recommend jailbreaking it at least

thats where you get all the apps free aint it, or something along them lines

dutch_courage;5954456

thats where you get all the apps free aint it, or something along them … thats where you get all the apps free aint it, or something along them lines

Aye, drop me a pm tomorrow and i'll help you.

Original Poster

muffin247;5954423

get a invisible shield, it wraps around the phone like clingfilm and will … get a invisible shield, it wraps around the phone like clingfilm and will protect it from all scratches, i recently sold my iphone and took of the shield and no lie it was like the day i bought it

nice, where is that from

dutch_courage;5954468

nice, where is that from

[url]www.zagg.com[/url]

aparently they take the **** to get on though.

]iworld.co.uk for uk based company

Original Poster

the porter;5954534

http://www.google.co.uk/m/url?cd=3&client=safari&ct=res&ei=1mV7SqDdFcLNjAfGt4yZAg&hl=en&oe=UTF-8&oi=blended&q=http%3A%2F%2Fstore.apple.com%2Fuk%2Fproduct%2FTS605ZM%2FA&resnum=3&sa=X&usg=AFQjCNGw5wB-WdQBqpk3-1Mm0qsIKhuM2g

thanks mate, not sure id go for that one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions