Best cream for athletes foot?

Hi i have pretty bad and very itchy athletes foot,had it for ages and cant resist scratching it,driving me mad at night too,whats the best cream for it,tried one before but didnt stop the temptation of scracthing it

thanks

26 Comments

You really need to see your Dr. & get a prescription.

Lamisil cream for athletes foot....best cream on the market. :thumbsup:

Banned

I use Canesten AF Cream, really good (Tesco sell it). Good for Jock Itch too! :oops:

Banned

snowtiger;3093648

You really need to see your Dr. & get a prescription.

agreed get to the docs for stronger meds

I go with Modoc - lamisil spray /powder/cream. There is also a one treatment on the market now. I find this stops the itching.

Original Poster

Rockhound;3093760

I go with Modoc - lamisil spray /powder/cream. There is also a one … I go with Modoc - lamisil spray /powder/cream. There is also a one treatment on the market now. I find this stops the itching.

what treatment stops the itching?thanks

Banned

caneston hydracortisone

strobez1977;3093836

what treatment stops the itching?thanks

I found the spray and cream equally good for the itching.:thumbsup:

Lamasil .... dammm gooood sheeeet :thumbsup:

modoc;3093665

Lamisil cream for athletes foot....best cream on the market. :thumbsup:

tis the dogs init :thumbsup:

churchy2704;3093670

I use Canesten AF Cream, really good (Tesco sell it). Good for Jock Itch … I use Canesten AF Cream, really good (Tesco sell it). Good for Jock Itch too! :oops:

This works,:thumbsup: dont know about the second bit though :w00t:

Foosball Chum;3093856

caneston hydracortisone

thats for thrush init ? :?

and

how do you know ?

lol

snowflake;3093897

This works,:thumbsup: dont know about the second bit though :w00t:

ROLFLMFAO ... OH SHEEET I GOT TEARS LOL

Something that contains tea tree oil. It is anti viral and anti fungal.

even the doc will tell you lamasil is the best non prescription

...and of course wash your feet morning and night. Wear cotton socks. Don't scratch your balls after touching your feet or you'll risk spreading the infection there and use a seperate towel just for your feet.

nhsdirect.nhs.uk/art…d=1

gari189;3094398

...and of course wash your feet morning and night. Wear cotton socks. … ...and of course wash your feet morning and night. Wear cotton socks. [SIZE="4"]Don't scratch your balls after touching your feet or you'll risk spreading the infection there[/SIZE] and use a seperate towel just for your feet.http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/articles/article.aspx?articleId=38§ionId=1

hahahahahah :giggle:

Banned

I use Darkatarin aktiv cream worked both years now. You really should get some treatment before it gets to the itchy stage though. I found the sprays and powders useless, because my two outside toes are hugging each other so treatment won't get between where its needed. Cream all the way for me.

Any antifungal cream will do the trick. I agree with the other members who have suggested Lamisil cream. i'm a pharmacist and that is the one i sell most. The trick is to treat for atleast 10-14 days as fungal infections leave spores behind. Also get a powder (daktarin) and put it in socks, shoes and end of bed where the spores are most likely to be. Hope this helps

For those who said see your doc - WHY?

nicki3668;3096909

hahahahahah :giggle:

I wouldn't laugh too much. If you have a boyfriend/hubby with athletes foot make sure he washes his hands before he comes anywhere near you......

Keep in mind its a fungal infection.

churchy2704;3093670

I use Canesten AF Cream, really good (Tesco sell it). Good for Jock Itch … I use Canesten AF Cream, really good (Tesco sell it). Good for Jock Itch too! :oops:

is that an itchy scotsman :whistling:

Try your local Quack for cream and/or Chemist

Try not to wear trainers if you can help it, yer feet cant breathe properly.

MANJ_007;3096995

Any antifungal cream will do the trick. I agree with the other members … Any antifungal cream will do the trick. I agree with the other members who have suggested Lamisil cream. i'm a pharmacist and that is the one i sell most. The trick is to treat for atleast 10-14 days as fungal infections leave spores behind. Also get a powder (daktarin) and put it in socks, shoes and end of bed where the spores are most likely to be. Hope this helpsFor those who said see your doc - WHY?

I agree with the others who said see your doc, but you got to know what to ask for.

I had this horrible fungus affecting my feet for years to the point where my big toe nail was black and finally during a check on my feet as part of the diabetic treatment I receive, the nurse recommended that I have a course of Lamisil tablets as well as the cream to attack that problem from the inside (bloodstream) as well as the outside.

The course of Lamisil tablets are only available on prescription but I only took the one course over 3 months. My big toenail healed up and I haven't had any problems with the dreaded fungus for years. So go on see your doctor and have your feet checked properly.

sofatoad;3099094

I agree with the others who said see your doc, but you got to know what … I agree with the others who said see your doc, but you got to know what to ask for.I had this horrible fungus affecting my feet for years to the point where my big toe nail was black and finally during a check on my feet as part of the diabetic treatment I receive, the nurse recommended that I have a course of Lamisil tablets as well as the cream to attack that problem from the inside (bloodstream) as well as the outside. The course of Lamisil tablets are only available on prescription but I only took the one course over 3 months. My big toenail healed up and I haven't had any problems with the dreaded fungus for years. So go on see your doctor and have your feet checked properly.

In your case id agree with going to the doctor, being diabetic you are prone to foot problems, but someone suffering from atheletes foot, just pop down to the pharmacy.

Banned

if your foot looks like its going to drop off go to the doctors :lol:

gari189;3098748

I wouldn't laugh too much. If you have a boyfriend/hubby with athletes … I wouldn't laugh too much. If you have a boyfriend/hubby with athletes foot make sure he washes his hands before he comes anywhere near you......Keep in mind its a fungal infection.

ok gary :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2156
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 182720
    3. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??55
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6511243

See more discussions