Best Credit Card to get?

Posted 20th Sep
looking for a credit card, one that has good benefits and rewards (if any do have them). Not worried about interest of anything since I'll be paying back right away (hopefully lol)

Any recommendations?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Look at MSE. Amex 5% cashback on first 3 months then 0.5% plus they have the best offers. Tandem MasterCard 0.5% but poor CS.
Edited by: "jamie15" 20th Sep
The mum & dad credit card is the best one. 0% internet
jamie1520/09/2019 14:13

Tandem MasterCard 0.5% but poor CS.

Really? Can't say i've had anything but helpful CS off them.

I send them a message on the app and get a reply within a few minutes that answers my questions, as opposed to a normal bank(halifax who i also have one with) where i'd have to phone up and go through loads of security questions to get an unhelpful response.

Tandem is my go to credit card for the credit back every month, and it's accepted everywhere due to it being a mastercard unlike Amex
Edited by: "winifer" 20th Sep
winifer20/09/2019 15:17

Really? Can't say i've had anything but helpful CS off them.I send them a …Really? Can't say i've had anything but helpful CS off them.I send them a message on the app and get a reply within a few minutes that answers my questions, as opposed to a normal bank(halifax who i also have one with) where i'd have to phone up and go through loads of security questions to get an unhelpful response.Tandem is my go to credit card for the credit back every month, and it's accepted everywhere due to it being a mastercard unlike Amex

I've heard only bad things about their CS and their app to be honest, glad you had a positive experience though.
the best one is none
wish some one told me that
same for loans
kevlfc21/09/2019 07:35

the best one is none wish some one told me that :(same for loans

It's worth it if you can afford to pay it off in full every month as you get cashback and a better credit score.
jamie1520/09/2019 14:13

Look at MSE. Amex 5% cashback on first 3 months then 0.5% plus they have …Look at MSE. Amex 5% cashback on first 3 months then 0.5% plus they have the best offers. Tandem MasterCard 0.5% but poor CS.

Which AMEX card is this? And is there any fees for it? If so, how much?
Edited by: "TheUser123" 21st Sep
Your choice will be limited by whatever your credit rating is, or isn't
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants