Groups

Best cuppa EVER...

just had one of the BEST cups of tea EVER and thought id share!
    twas a cup of rituals "earls secret" earl grey tea...comes in a kewl pyramid bag...was so good..ill be buying some more!
    recommend HIGHLY

18 Comments

lol. Cant stand tea

bargainhunter2009;4500706

lol. Cant stand tea

+1

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;4500706

lol. Cant stand tea

know its a bit random...but misc has been a bit strange lately and it truely was an epic cuppa!lol!

not as random as some of the ridiculous posts on here of late!!

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;4500753

not as random as some of the ridiculous posts on here of late!!

cheers-that was my thinking...maybe itll dilute the others...maybe its joined them

pictures or it didn't happen

shaneomac;4500784

cheers-that was my thinking...maybe itll dilute the others...maybe its … cheers-that was my thinking...maybe itll dilute the others...maybe its joined them

I fancy a cappuccino...hmmm :thumbsup:

Original Poster

good call...having another cuppa tea while watching skins...good times on a thursday nite!lol!

yum cuppa soup i like

nice to see a passion for something, even tea:)

Kenyan tea. END.

can't stand tea of coffee - its horlicks all the way!

I have tea from all over the world but you have to try some Sri Lankan Tea if you can get hold of some Pekoe

Original Poster

brangelina;4501409

nice to see a passion for something, even tea:)

lol!its not exactly a passion...just a really nice beverage!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;4501645

I have tea from all over the world but you have to try some Sri Lankan … I have tea from all over the world but you have to try some Sri Lankan Tea if you can get hold of some Pekoe

cheers matey!:thumbsup:

shaneomac;4501741

cheers matey!:thumbsup:

thats ok, I like my tea and try different ones when i get the chance but prefer tea with milk and sugar so thats perfect for that lol

the best cuppa ever?.......the one Im drinking right now 1st of the morning, Morrisons cheap red label with milk and 2 sugars.......luvverley
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767406
      2. Cat Chat77742
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7231363
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047168

See more discussions