Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Current Torrent Site?

Opinions anyone?

Used to use Mininova for pretty much everything, but RIP and all that..............

Where you all going now? Using Torrent Reactor atm, but don't like it to be honest. Wary of setting foot in the Pirate Bay (completely irrational I'm sure.....). Any tips for the top?

Cheers

35 Comments

iptorrents.com
    would you like an invite since it's christmas?

can i have an invite purlease??

Original Poster

thedish;7324337

iptorrents.com would you like an invite since it's christmas?

That's very nice of you - thanks :thumbsup:

Is it a decent site?

dancrawley;7324358

That's very nice of you - thanks :thumbsup: Is it a decent site?

Great for movies, audio, wii games , ds,psp etc and xxx if you want.
    PM me your email address

scrumpypaul;7324346

can i have an invite purlease??

pm me your email address since you asked nicely

thedish;7324373

May I please have one as well mate? Thanks a lot

thedish;7324373

thanks very much, very kind

no torrents are safe these days, news groups much safer

What about me ?? lol.

what is news groups how does it work?

Banned

Stinking pirate scum

Original Poster

ramiuk1;7324393

no torrents are safe these days, news groups much safer

I have been worried about all the torrent sites dropping lately, seems to be a sinking ship.

What newsgroup do you recommend? They are pay to d/l sites, right?

Can I have one please?

Banned

"Ooooh poor me! How do I download copyrighted material for free? Please help me internet. I am so fat, ugly and lonely I can't do it myself"

Original Poster

DanJackson;7324409

Stinking pirate scum

.............aaarrrgh! :pirate:

a0911091837;7324378

May I please have one as well mate? Thanks a lot

Sorry mate only had a couple. I post them on here regularly so keep a look out.
    Try demonoid.com as it's not bad.

Original Poster

Thanks for the useful comments folks - I've repped you :-D
    Cheers for t' invite thedish :thumbsup:

As for the trolls...............the less said the better...............:roll:

I've no more invites left at the moment.Sorry.
    Only a couple for demonoid

dancrawley;7324458

Thanks for the useful comments folks - I've repped you :-DCheers for t' … Thanks for the useful comments folks - I've repped you :-DCheers for t' invite thedish :thumbsup:As for the trolls...............the less said the better...............:roll:

Give me a shout if it works!

DanJackson;7324409

Stinking pirate scum

DanJackson;7324414

"Ooooh poor me! How do I download copyrighted material for free? Please … "Ooooh poor me! How do I download copyrighted material for free? Please help me internet. I am so fat, ugly and lonely I can't do it myself"

:w00t:

Fastest one i've ever used is torrentbytes.net another good one is bitsoup.org

But it's better to use stuff that is on a host :thumbsup:

skusey;7324502

:w00t:

lmao. Lucky it's christmas or he'd really tell you what he thinks

DanJackson;7324409

Stinking pirate scum

Your point being? :lol:

I actually tried to buy a legit DVD last week. Couldn't manage it so downloaded it instead. Took all of 15 minutes.

Banned

Shengis;7325825

Your point being? :lol:I actually tried to buy a legit DVD last week. … Your point being? :lol:I actually tried to buy a legit DVD last week. Couldn't manage it so downloaded it instead. Took all of 15 minutes.

DFTTs - They're jealous cos they dont understand how to do it :-D

DanJackson;7324409

Stinking pirate scum

well i buy games for my ps3 and my xbox 360.
    i buy films on bluray and dvd.
    i buy music

what i wont do is be conned into buying *****,so i download and if its good i buy it on dvd or bluray,same with games.

so i dont consider myself a pirate,a pirate is someone who sells,im mearely using it for trial purpose and i bet i buy more retail stuff than you also so stfu.

to anyone interested i use

provider - astraweb
    client - altbinz
    search - merlins portal,nzb matrix,binsearch

ramiuk1;7329229

what i wont do is be conned into buying *****,so i download and if its … what i wont do is be conned into buying *****,so i download and if its good i buy it on dvd or bluray,same with games.so i dont consider myself a pirate,a pirate is someone who sells,im mearely using it for trial purpose and i bet i buy more retail stuff than you also so stfu.

Ahhhh the classic myth perpetuated by the thieves to ease their conscience. The ol' 'Im just getting a free trial by stealing it, then I buy it' routine. :oops:

I prefer IP Torrents but occasionally use BT Junkie & TPB

iNSOMANiAC;7329246

Ahhhh the classic myth perpetuated by the thieves to ease their … Ahhhh the classic myth perpetuated by the thieves to ease their conscience. The ol' 'Im just getting a free trial by stealing it, then I buy it' routine. :oops:

Oh I don't know. I do buy some if I think they're good enough. The other 99.999r I just keep the copies :lol:

Banned

DanJackson;7324414

"Ooooh poor me! How do I download copyrighted material for free? Please … "Ooooh poor me! How do I download copyrighted material for free? Please help me internet. I am so fat, ugly and lonely I can't do it myself"

dont be so hard on yourself mate its christmas:thumbsup: im sure your not that fat and ugly but if thats you in the pic, im so sorry but it could be worse mate, im not sure how but sure it could be:thumbsup:

daz1981;7329328

dont be so hard on yourself mate its christmas:thumbsup: im sure your not … dont be so hard on yourself mate its christmas:thumbsup: im sure your not that fat and ugly but if thats you in the pic, im so sorry but it could be worse mate, im not sure how but sure it could be:thumbsup:

He could be a drug addicted thief :thumbsup:

iNSOMANiAC;7329246

Ahhhh the classic myth perpetuated by the thieves to ease their … Ahhhh the classic myth perpetuated by the thieves to ease their conscience. The ol' 'Im just getting a free trial by stealing it, then I buy it' routine. :oops:

yeah so u think its ok for games,film makers to trick the buyer into buying over hyped ****.
    your a moron if u side with them and purely aying it for the arguement!!

look at the gameplay vids EA showed for shift,they looked nothing like it even on a maxed out pc.
    i downloaded it played it,binned it,they didnt release a demo until after release date too.
    some films are ****,trailers look awesome,but they only decent part of film.

i dont beleive review sites,dont trust devs, i will try them myself.

i do always buy solo albums though,one thing i never download is solo albums,
    complilations i download as its normally 6 good songs mixed with 17 carp ones.

but yet i suppose thats fine isnt it,screw the consumer???

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7329336

He could be a drug addicted thief :thumbsup:

whats wrong with that?

i said it could be worse

ramiuk1;7329852

yeah so u think its ok for games,film makers to trick the buyer into … yeah so u think its ok for games,film makers to trick the buyer into buying over hyped ****.your a moron if u side with them and purely aying it for the arguement!!look at the gameplay vids EA showed for shift,they looked nothing like it even on a maxed out pc.i downloaded it played it,binned it,they didnt release a demo until after release date too.some films are ****,trailers look awesome,but they only decent part of film.i dont beleive review sites,dont trust devs, i will try them myself.i do always buy solo albums though,one thing i never download is solo albums,complilations i download as its normally 6 good songs mixed with 17 carp ones.but yet i suppose thats fine isnt it,screw the consumer???

:roll: Goon.

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7330538

AKA - Lost the argument! :whistling:

iNSOMANiAC;7330538

Fail:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions