Groups

best dash cam under £40

Thanks in advance

7 Comments

Check for Chupad D501, there is dashcamtalk review. It has now been released under different brands as well.

very unlikely to get something decent and you also must factor in at least 32gb micro sd

if you are investing in a dashcam you should put it into the same shelf as brakes or suspension. better quality will likely save you a lot of money in a long run

Just bought a Nextbase 112 and very impressed for £39. You need a micro sd card to go with it. Easy to use and decent image quality with a good suction mount. Got mine in Argos so can take it back easily if needed but I fully expect to keep it. Similar price on Amazon, Currys and Halford I think.

I bought a Nextbase. Had the same sort of budget as you and was going to go for the 112, but noticed that CEX were doing the 212 for £45 (rrp around £75, ebay prices around £55) so went for it. Arrived looking almost new, still had the screen protector on! Doing well so far.
    They still have one BTW, the 112 is £32

Edited by: "markystarky" 6th Jun

Bought this a good while ago. Quality is excellent. Small and discrete. hotukdeals.com/dea…587

From my experience with them I'd go for a Transcend, might be a little more than you want to spend but they usually come with a micro sd card included. I've got 3 drive pro 200's, had them for a good few years, never had a problem and is great quality footage day and night.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ide to sata converter44
      2. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?710
      3. Audi A4 2 Batteries and memory card issue47
      4. Washer Dryer33

See more discussions