Best deal

Found 25th Jul
What has been your best deal you’ve purchased lately?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
The £5 hairdryer from Boots which I picked up yesterday
The Lucky Dip Rolling Stones Tickets for £25.
19 Comments
Sony VPL Projector with 4 spare bulbs for £50 and two steel filing cabinets for £3 each.
The £5 hairdryer from Boots which I picked up yesterday
11p for a huge crusty loaf (that days date). Twas rather splendid with my soup!
Free large pizza from papa jones when England were playing.
My wife in 1981 for price of the license I’m still getting my money’s worth now 🤭
sydney8713 h, 27 m ago

Free large pizza from papa jones when England were playing.

Only available in Wales?
wallzone3 h, 9 m ago

My wife in 1981 for price of the license I’m still getting my money’s wor …My wife in 1981 for price of the license I’m still getting my money’s worth now 🤭

Rednirah53 m ago

Only available in Wales?

Nope in England
DKLS9 h, 30 m ago

Sony VPL Projector with 4 spare bulbs for £50 and two steel filing …Sony VPL Projector with 4 spare bulbs for £50 and two steel filing cabinets for £3 each.

Visible Panty Line projector . Is that for laughs or cruelty ?
Oneday7714 h, 12 m ago

Visible Panty Line projector . Is that for laughs or cruelty ?

Sony Product Manager having a laugh I reckon.
Camping stove for £22.50 from halfords. £1 cashback as well. That's how exciting my life is.
The Lucky Dip Rolling Stones Tickets for £25.
Quite like my Twin Studio lights with stands, softboxes, back drop frame and 3 back drops for £50.
Been wanting it be for a while and know that spending £100s would not be cost effective.
100ml Calvin Klein Truth EDT for just shy of £11. Outstanding deal. Kudos to @holeymoley18 . Gonna be smellin' just fine.
Some razor blades yesterday thanks to @terriclarkfan Not only got them for free but made
a profit of 38p thanks to no rush delivery
3 for £75. Absolute bargain lol
Two lobster tails for 90p for tea today. Well good
shabbird19 m ago

Some razor blades yesterday thanks to @terriclarkfan Not only got them for …Some razor blades yesterday thanks to @terriclarkfan Not only got them for free but made a profit of 38p thanks to no rush delivery

A tiger without whiskers
Honor 10 for £270 on the Argos 40% off glitch
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions