Expired

Best deal for 2 adults 4 kids to Alton Towers ?

Found 15th Feb 2010
Hi

Looking at going on Wednesday but need to know the best deal when i say kids they are between 15-17, 1(17) 3(15)

Cheers
James

6 Comments

Original Poster

After looking on there site adults are 12 and over!!!!
That's an absolute joke I don't know how they get away with say someone 12 and over is an adult!

i believe you be classed as 6 adults, as with theme parks its more your height than age. I think something like 12+ and you should be tall enough for all rides.

With the current CC mailing teres coupons for BOGOF for theme parks inc alton towers

Original Poster

DIVA1977;7846245

i believe you be classed as 6 adults, as with theme parks its more your … i believe you be classed as 6 adults, as with theme parks its more your height than age. I think something like 12+ and you should be tall enough for all rides.With the current CC mailing teres coupons for BOGOF for theme parks inc alton towers

Thanks for that, but what is CC Mailing, I could do with getting some of these vouchers before wednesday please ?

james_lfc;7846443

Thanks for that, but what is CC Mailing, I could do with getting some of … Thanks for that, but what is CC Mailing, I could do with getting some of these vouchers before wednesday please ?

Possibly Tesco CC vouchers? There are 2for1 at AT.. lemme have a look for you :thumbsup:

]Enjoy Staffs card is a options a well

Edit: I have just received from Tesco's two "1 FREE ENTRY" with 1 full paying adult vouchers? Doesnt seem to be a restriction on who can use them?

Original Poster

Disco;7848216

Possibly Tesco CC vouchers? There are 2for1 at AT.. lemme have a look … Possibly Tesco CC vouchers? There are 2for1 at AT.. lemme have a look for you :thumbsup:]Enjoy Staffs card is a options a wellEdit: I have just received from Tesco's two "1 FREE ENTRY" with 1 full paying adult vouchers? Doesnt seem to be a restriction on who can use them?

How did you receive them please ? What did you have to do ?

we got them in the post this morning with our current quartley Tesco CC vouchers.

Only thing is thou I wont get to PO until Thursday to post should you need them
Post a comment
@
    Text