Found 12th Oct 2009
As above

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

ive got a google g1, its brilliant!!! camera isnt wholly that good but its ok, about 3.2mp i think but its great, has tons of free apps and beats the iphone out of the park!!

do not get the viewty, camera is over rated and not a good phone. You could try sony ericsson cybershot there good phones couldnt recommend a specific one though. i am using the w760 atm, good phone 3.2 cam which i dont really use so ideal.

I like my SE C902, 5MP Cybershot camera, and makes phone calls. Bluetooth, media player, reasonably small and light. It also hasn't let me down for 12 months.

Original Poster

scott1295;6555477

do not get the viewty, camera is over rated and not a good phone. You … do not get the viewty, camera is over rated and not a good phone. You could try sony ericsson cybershot there good phones couldnt recommend a specific one though. i am using the w760 atm, good phone 3.2 cam which i dont really use so ideal.

hate the viewty

Original Poster

pugw$sh;6555496

I like my SE C902, 5MP Cybershot camera, and makes phone calls. … I like my SE C902, 5MP Cybershot camera, and makes phone calls. Bluetooth, media player, reasonably small and light. It also hasn't let me down for 12 months.

My dads got one not bad

Original Poster

markhodges1975;6555409

ive got a google g1, its brilliant!!! camera isnt wholly that good but … ive got a google g1, its brilliant!!! camera isnt wholly that good but its ok, about 3.2mp i think but its great, has tons of free apps and beats the iphone out of the park!!

WIll look out for one

I'm thinking of getting a tocco lite. Can I ask why you don't like it?

Original Poster

hdizzle;6555699

I'm thinking of getting a tocco lite. Can I ask why you don't like it?

It's not for me tbh don't like samsungs prefer Sony Ericsson

Original Poster

Anyone else

Original Poster

Still need help finding one

Nokia 6300 - simple and nice.

Around £50 to £70 new.

Excellent all around and simple to use.

LG cookie is also alright to use.

Original Poster

bump…
Post a comment