Groups
    EXPIRED

BEST DEAL FOR A DIGITAL CAMERA UP TO £80

HI ALL,I am lookin for the best deal for a digital camera up to £80, i dont know much about cameras so can anyone help? cheers S99ANG

8 Comments

Another £9 mate and you can get this with a free football......

empiredirect.co.uk/con…htm

renagade27

What about the Fuji Finepix half price £79.99 at Jessops and if you use code JESSOPS10 at the checkout (code from this site) you can get an extra 10% off. Free postage for orders over £50 or collect at your nearest store.

jessops.com/Sto…spx

tremearne;2872977

What about the Fuji Finepix half price £79.99 at Jessops and if you use … What about the Fuji Finepix half price £79.99 at Jessops and if you use code JESSOPS10 at the checkout (code from this site) you can get an extra 10% off. Free postage for orders over £50 or collect at your nearest store.http://www.jessops.com/Store/s75160/1-136-236/Home/Cameras--and--Lenses/Digital-Compact-Cameras/Fujifilm/Finepix-A850-Silver-Digital-Camera/details.aspx

I would snap this one up. U might even get £10 discount over the phone. I did on the EXILIM Z1200. Also can deliver nest day for just over a fiver

tremearne;2872977

What about the Fuji Finepix half price £79.99 at Jessops and if you use … What about the Fuji Finepix half price £79.99 at Jessops and if you use code JESSOPS10 at the checkout (code from this site) you can get an extra 10% off. Free postage for orders over £50 or collect at your nearest store.http://www.jessops.com/Store/s75160/1-136-236/Home/Cameras--and--Lenses/Digital-Compact-Cameras/Fujifilm/Finepix-A850-Silver-Digital-Camera/details.aspx

Sorry to invade the thread but I am also after a digital camera..something nice and compact and easy for a beginner
    This one looks quite good to me.
    I also see 3% quidco

If you can stretch your budget to the Canon A590is mentioned in post 2 then I would, I'd be very surprised if the Fuji was as good as that, but would be prepared to be corrected if anybody knows better. (i am a bit of a Canon Powershot fan, my A720is is truly excellent, so may be slightly biased!)

Mike73;2875073

If you can stretch your budget to the Canon A590is mentioned in post 2 … If you can stretch your budget to the Canon A590is mentioned in post 2 then I would, I'd be very surprised if the Fuji was as good as that, but would be prepared to be corrected if anybody knows better. (i am a bit of a Canon Powershot fan, my A720is is truly excellent, so may be slightly biased!)

I have the A590IS mate and here is a nice photo I took last week on a day trip to blackpool......which was a total wash out but some nice pics.....

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t145/icemanonline/sunsetonBlackpoolbeach.jpg

its a beauty mate and well worth the cash I posted in post 2....

The fuji is ok!!

renagade27

renagade27;2876334

I have the A590IS mate and here is a nice photo I took last week on a day … I have the A590IS mate and here is a nice photo I took last week on a day trip to blackpool......which was a total wash out but some nice pics.....its a beauty mate and well worth the cash I posted in post 2....The fuji is ok!!renagade27

Ha ha, I was in Blackpool last week too! I remember that grey sky lol

Original Poster

cheers guys!!!!! does anyone know about the samsung m110? i can get it for £74 from tesco!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767275
      2. What would be HELL to you?55
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1526
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047117

See more discussions