Expired

Best Deal for a new Sky customer

12 replies
Found 11th Sep 2007
I dont want full package just discovery and music chans. SKY + would be nice too.

whats the best deal i can get ? is it worth a friend refering ?

1. Ask
  2. Sky
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Sky
13 Comments

If you got Quidco and apply for Sky online through Quidco you get £110 cashback.
quidco.com/

I thought this friend referring thing was something like £30 M&S vouchers for either side,was something like that.

I agree, best to go through quidco

Original Poster

mm it would be better for me to be able to blag a free sky+ box and installation any way to do this over the phone ?

you get diddly squat out of them at the mo - best bet is to buy the box if you want sky+ and go through quidco that way you either get the box effectivley for free or you can enjoy the 110 pound cashback if you forget about sky+.

I've just signed up and scored all forums offers etc and nothing available. THink cos its start of footy season they get healthy numbers of new subscribers anyway.

--DB.

They dont really offer the best offers to new customers so I doubt you will get £110 worth of stuff over the phone

Banned

Even us existing customers cannot blag a free Sky+ box, so I would be highly surprised if as a new customer you would get one. They are giving **** all at the moment, wait until nearer xmas, some good deals come out then.

Definitely worth referring a friend, you might as well get £60 M&S vouchers

Banned

Hmmm filter took my swear word out, weird, it wasn't even one of my worst

Does anyone know if you can get the Quidco and £60 marks & spencer vouchers? If so how do you do it?

UltimoScorpion

Even us existing customers cannot blag a free Sky+ box, so I would be … Even us existing customers cannot blag a free Sky+ box, so I would be highly surprised if as a new customer you would get one. They are giving **** all at the moment, wait until nearer xmas, some good deals come out then.Definitely worth referring a friend, you might as well get £60 M&S vouchers

I got a free sky+ box, but thats because I am an existing customer

what is the cheapest sky deal?
i just want to watch free to air channels and asian channels as i have virgin media for my sports!

what is the cheapest sky deal?
i just want to watch free to air channels and asian channels as i have virgin media for my sports! thanks

If you just want the free to air channels, why not get a freeview box?

can you get asian channels on freeview?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Windows 7 reactivation57
    2. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?69
    3. Wireless earphones46
    4. I5 7600k vs i5 740045

See more discussions