Best deal for a Switch (new model, not Lite)?

Posted 21st Sep
Any good deals at the moment (new, not secondhand)? Need the console with joycons and dock. A decent game bundle might be nice, though fine just getting the console if cheaper. Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Have a look at the Switch deals that have been posted recently on here, there are a few.
Haircut_10021/09/2019 13:01

Have a look at the Switch deals that have been posted recently on here, …Have a look at the Switch deals that have been posted recently on here, there are a few.

Thanks! The £255 Argos deal looks like about the best around?
andisitadeal21/09/2019 13:09

Yes it does. I've just had a look and I thought that there had been some other deals for the new Switch on here but they seem to be almost all for the Switch Lite instead. Looks like the Argos deal is the one to beat right now then.
Thanks. Yeah - some good deals for the Lite, but need to be able to dock it with the TV
andisitadeal21/09/2019 13:09

If ordering for instore collection, people had luck previously asking if they could add a game for £20 read through the comments to see
Thanks. Not offering in-store collection any more Any good offers on bundles?
andisitadeal21/09/2019 15:49

Thanks. Not offering in-store collection any more Any good offers on …Thanks. Not offering in-store collection any more Any good offers on bundles?

As far as I know there are only £299 1 game bundles available. GAME have them, and Argos, I think Smyths cost more, perhaps other places have bundles too.
Possible to get 16% back in shop vouchers going via Rakuten.co.uk to GAME at the moment hotukdeals.com/deals/16-back-in-rakuten-super-points-when-you-shop-at-currys-game-base-zavvi-zoom-musicmagpie-laptopsdirect-eglobal-lego-george-ebuyer-tecobuy-3295214 (Currys have bundles too I think but not sure the prices). 16% back promotion ends tomorrow morning 9am
Edited by: "jco83" 22nd Sep
Thanks! Ended up going for Game
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants