Groups

Best deal for betting on the national ?

I can't seem to figure out the bes deal, I'm only looking to put a number of small bets on rather than one large bet...

Any help would be appreciated,
    James

12 Comments

Original Poster

I don't know which one tho :-/ I have a feeling about Niche Market but I am not a proper gambler ha

Original Poster

JohnBall;8332226

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/651665/hukd-s-grand-national-2010-thread-d

cheers but I can't make the decision :-/ ... what do you think ?

james_lfc;8332233

cheers but I can't make the decision :-/ ... what do you think ?

oh, just you said best deal

Snowy morning
    Black apalachi
    Ballyholland

Original Poster

JohnBall;8332240

oh, just you said best deal :)Snowy morningBlack apalachiBallyholland

I mean I can't figure out which of all them is the best deal... which have you choose ? I am thinking either paddypower or betfair

james_lfc;8332253

I mean I can't figure out which of all them is the best deal... which … I mean I can't figure out which of all them is the best deal... which have you choose ? I am thinking either paddypower or betfair

Betfair is the one to use. But I used boylesports last night and got 40 free pounds to spend on horses today So i got 60 for a 20 pound bet. Give em a call and see if you can get the 40 pound before the race starts. Very friendly on the phone.

Original Poster

JohnBall;8332266

Betfair is the one to use. But I used boylesports last night and got 40 … Betfair is the one to use. But I used boylesports last night and got 40 free pounds to spend on horses today So i got 60 for a 20 pound bet. Give em a call and see if you can get the 40 pound before the race starts. Very friendly on the phone.

I'm in France atm, so I will just stick to betfair although were it says .... "If your first matched bet loses, we'll credit your account with the value of your stake" does that mean if I bet a total of £10 on 5 horses and they all lose I will have the £10 credited back or does it mean which ever is the first horse I place a bet on - thats the only one that counts for the refund ?

Cheers

james_lfc;8332297

I'm in France atm, so I will just stick to betfair although were it … I'm in France atm, so I will just stick to betfair although were it says .... "If your first matched bet loses, we'll credit your account with the value of your stake" does that mean if I bet a total of £10 on 5 horses and they all lose I will have the £10 credited back or does it mean which ever is the first horse I place a bet on - thats the only one that counts for the refund ? Cheers

yes but must be a new account m8

I use betfair as the odds are usually a slightly better than normal bookmakers, got 21/1 on niche market at 10am which was better than any bookmakers.

[QUOTE=Betfair is the one to use. But I used boylesports last night and got 40 free pounds to spend on horses today So i got 60 for a 20 pound bet. Give em a call and see if you can get the 40 pound before the race starts. Very friendly on the phone.

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Tried ringing them, apparently it's an online offer only & the £40 quid wont come though till tomorrow.

Forgot to ask them a question so I'll ask here....Do I have to put £20 on 1 horse to qualify for the deal or can I have seperate bets?

Where did you register for the free £40?(boylesport) Dont see it on their site.

Paws_Pup;8332396

Tried ringing them, apparently it's an online offer only & the £40 quid … Tried ringing them, apparently it's an online offer only & the £40 quid wont come though till tomorrow. Forgot to ask them a question so I'll ask here....Do I have to put £20 on 1 horse to qualify for the deal or can I have seperate bets?

yes 10 pound e/w or 20 to win.

Theres hotukdeals.com/ite…d-d
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions