EXPIRED

Best deal for Nintendo DSi

Wanting to pre order a black DSi,don't need till Summer as a gift,but if I don't buy and a shortage I won't know what else to get so don't mind checking it and keeping it by for a few months till needed.
Have a Game Reward Card and use Quidco,where is best to buy?

10 Comments

Do you have a DS lite right now?

The game in glasgow is offering a deal which I'm assuming is nationwide, £20 deposit down, then £55 plus your old DS lite, charger and stylus on the day of release.

So it technically costs you £75 but since you already have the £20 down.

Banned

AshleyRFC;4479398

Do you have a DS lite right now?The game in glasgow is offering a deal … Do you have a DS lite right now?The game in glasgow is offering a deal which I'm assuming is nationwide, £20 deposit down, then £55 plus your old DS lite, charger and stylus on the day of release.So it technically costs you £75 but since you already have the £20 down.

arent they 159.99?

cheeseball;4479424

arent they 159.99?

£149.99 game.co.uk/DS/…te/

Banned

ohh kk

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;4479398

Do you have a DS lite right now?The game in glasgow is offering a deal … Do you have a DS lite right now?The game in glasgow is offering a deal which I'm assuming is nationwide, £20 deposit down, then £55 plus your old DS lite, charger and stylus on the day of release.So it technically costs you £75 but since you already have the £20 down.

I did see a deal like that posted up but my son's is an original DS,it's still working but I'd like to make an upgrade,I was going get a black DS Lite but considering this DSi now.

Still RRP but if you've got some Tesco clubcard money vouchers to burn then this will be handy...

tescoentertainment.com/tes…uct

:thumbsup:

cheeseball;4479424

arent they 159.99?

There gonna be 150, so there basically giving you £75 for trading in your old ds lite, which seems alright to be honest, I doubt you'd be able to get that from anyone.

If anyone is interested in doing this I'd suggest they go along or phone there local Game, I was told yesterday that they can only take a maximum of 20 pre orders this way at the Game in Sauchiehall St Glasgow.

I dunno if he was just at it so that I would do it or not, but if there is a limit then ya dont wanna miss out.

Original Poster

Been into Game,said they would give me £30 off for Silver DS original for trade in for a DSi. I think I would get more than £30 for it on here or eBay etc.

Banned

I know GAME and Tesco are excatly the same price (in fact a lot of them look to be same price, so maybe there's some strict rules from Nintendo??) - So maybe this does come down to how much you can get for your old one!

How can you use two touchscreens at once anyway... kids thesedays !

Ive just checked the Game website and it states in the small print that U have to pay the full price for the DSI when u pre-order and u receive a barcode - when u receive ur DSi, go into game with the barcode and ur DS Lite and they will give u a guaranteed £75 Game Voucher to spend instore.
It would appear that people may think that they are getting £75 off the purchase price where it appears that this may not be the case.
Check properly folks first......
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Problem with new double glazed installation11
    2. Wifi extender23
    3. Iptv55
    4. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.57

See more discussions