Best deal for pay monthly sim using o2 network

Found 15th Dec 2017
Im struggling to find a good deal on pay monthly with a company that uses the o2 network.
Currently with Giffgaff and they have just got worse and worse and the data connection is terrible.
Need o2 network as ee doesnt work in my place of work. Any help will be greatly appreciated
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I am not sure as what you think with 3 network than O2 . I was with 02 for a number of years on a contract but they never seem to value there customers and always hiked the price up l. Every year from my contract being £10 went up to around £15 no matter how many calls I made to discuss my account. I finally settled with 3 network who are much cheaper and also have always agreed on lowering the costs every year
Sky use o2
I just need the o2 coverage not fussed about what company its just the only network that gets signal at my work.
So far i found sky mobile, talk talk, lyca mobile, tesco mobile and giffgaff use it but the 30day rolling sim offers are complete pants
Blusphere9 m ago

I am not sure as what you think with 3 network than O2 . I was with 02 for …I am not sure as what you think with 3 network than O2 . I was with 02 for a number of years on a contract but they never seem to value there customers and always hiked the price up l. Every year from my contract being £10 went up to around £15 no matter how many calls I made to discuss my account. I finally settled with 3 network who are much cheaper and also have always agreed on lowering the costs every year

Its less a case of the company and more that i need the network coverage “/ but i know what you mean i used to be with EE for 9 years ended up telling them to stuff it as they never offered me anything good
Edited by: "willyzippy89" 15th Dec 2017
willyzippy891 h, 12 m ago

Its less a case of the company and more that i need the network coverage …Its less a case of the company and more that i need the network coverage “/ but i know what you mean i used to be with EE for 9 years ended up telling them to stuff it as they never offered me anything good

And as the previous comment Sky has some good deals too . Have to mention you were previously a O2 customer that helps too
Blusphere4 h, 51 m ago

And as the previous comment Sky has some good deals too . Have to mention …And as the previous comment Sky has some good deals too . Have to mention you were previously a O2 customer that helps too

I checked out skys rolling sims and they are worse value than giffgaffs
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants