Expired

Best deal for Roadside assistance

11 replies
Found 18th Mar 2010
Hey all,

Im looking for the best value roadside assistance. Im currently with AA and my renewal is just over £150. I hardly travel far but once or twice a year i do drive to Edinburgh which is a 1000 mile round trip.

Looking for best bang for my buck, not just cheapest as it offers the most basic cover.

Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

Jesus hell Edinburgh!!

hunchback;8144414

Jesus ***** hell Edinburgh!!

Another helpfull post! :whistling:

try putting you details in to this i got cover for £45 including home start
you need not worry the fat man is not singing

gocompare.com/quo…rue

It might be worth looking at Tesco Clubcard Deals and/or the cashback sites such as Quidco.

I only pay £35 a year for this through the AA. Why have you been quoted so much? Id ring them and ask why. When my renewal comes through its usually £60 but when i phone to compain that new customers get it cheaper they match it!

i can highly recommend going through your bank . I'm with HSBC and pay £12.95 Advance Fee each month which includes
* Travel insurance
* Fee free withdrawals overseas
* Roadside assistance
* some other stuff which I can't recall

The HSBC roadside assistance is a world better then my previous roadside assistance with 'More Than' (a guy came in a tow truck armed with a crow bar... and that's it! )

I think NationWide do a similar deal.

Original Poster

I need assistance that really includes forward travel or something as if i break down on the M6 i dont want to be stuck at the closest service station

Try Quidco - RAC you can get btn £20 & £40 cashback. I was with RAC and renewed yesterday thru' Quidco with AA and got £50 cashback...I just swap and change every year

If you have Tesco points, you can get RAC cover using them...

Nitro111;8144460

Another helpfull post! :whistling:

+1 :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75871
    3. Win a trip to Dublin, with Ireland.com via Classic FM11
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers55

See more discussions