Expired

Best deal on a 16Gb Ipod Touch

4 replies
Found 11th Aug 2009
Hi Folks, trying in vain to get the best deal I can on a 16Gb Ipod Touch, best I have found is from Pixmania which £196 ish including delivery! Can anyone help me with a better one?

4 Comments

Apple refurb store, 16gb current gen - £185. I know it's not brand new, but I have bought a fair amount of stuff from the refurb store and apart from the plain packaging, it's pretty much as new.

Original Poster

meandog101;5989005

Apple refurb store, 16gb current gen - £185. I know it's not brand new, … Apple refurb store, 16gb current gen - £185. I know it's not brand new, but I have bought a fair amount of stuff from the refurb store and apart from the plain packaging, it's pretty much as new.

I'm really not sure what refurb stuff entails! I'm not bothered about a plain box, just don't want the ipod to be scratched etc!

rosco1984;5989069

I'm really not sure what refurb stuff entails! I'm not bothered about a … I'm really not sure what refurb stuff entails! I'm not bothered about a plain box, just don't want the ipod to be scratched etc!

It won't be they replace the casing on them so it comes with no marks and still has the plastic protectors on it and comes with a 1 year warranty.

Banned

Thread closed, thanks for letting us know.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1848
  2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993248
  3. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.815
  4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769450

See more discussions