Groups
    EXPIRED

Best deal on a pop up/quickpitch tent?

Anyone any idea where I'd get a pop up tent for a festival? Looking for a really good price. If I could get one for £25 or less, I'd be a happy happy man.

6 Comments

We got one from Decathlon for about 30.00. I think it's a 3 man tent so I'm sure they'll do smaller ones cheaper. Just unzip the bag and up it pops. Brilliant and sturdy for the money. It also chucked it down with rain and everthing inside was dry so should be good for the festivals!!!

Go outdoors have one for £14.99 - you need the discount card which is £4 per year - altogether if you dont already have one its still under £20 - have a look at their interactive mailshot on thier website

Original Poster

tracy-h;5321710

Go outdoors have one for £14.99 - you need the discount card which is £4 p … Go outdoors have one for £14.99 - you need the discount card which is £4 per year - altogether if you dont already have one its still under £20 - have a look at their interactive mailshot on thier website

Any chance of a link? I had a look there and can't see one at that price.

scorez;5322602

Any chance of a link? I had a look there and can't see one at that price.

Had a quick look for you scorez, must mean this one:

gooutdoors.co.uk/ten…010

;-)

Original Poster

richx45;5322695

Had a quick look for you scorez, must mean this … Had a quick look for you scorez, must mean this one:http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/tents/hi-gear-whirlwind-2-tent/CORETSEAZHG010;-)

Was kinda looking for a pop up or quickpitch tent though.

scorez;5322718

Was kinda looking for a pop up or quickpitch tent though.

I've had another look for ya, think your be hard pressed to beat this......

singersoutdoors.co.uk/sho…0/0

With delivery, your looking at £21.99 all in!

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…12
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would29116
      3. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway44
      4. Asda having major issues with deliveries today55

See more discussions