Groups
    EXPIRED

Best deal on blank CDs?

I'm looking for some printable CDs but the postage from most places is at least £5. Are there any good deals out there?

I've got the £2 off code for SVP and have look at burnmedia, aprmedia and bigpockets. Anyone doing free delivery?

Thanks

7 Comments

[url]www.choicestationery.com[/url] has free postage and £2 off with voucher 02387516

Original Poster

Thanks. Not the greatest choice of discs but with the voucher not a bad price.

Cheers

wel I find the Infinity brand excellent with no coasters

Have just tried using the code, but doesn't seem to work for me - Is it for a specific order amount or specific products?

Well it worked for me on my last 3 orders that were all under £12....BUT it does say a minimum spend of £25 on the voucher'
    I note the website has had a makeover since my purchases last week so maybe they've corrected the blip that allowed the code to work on sub £25 orders.

Original Poster

It worked on an order of £14.32

Curry- I'll let you know if I get any coasters. I normally use Datawrite titanium and have had no coasters in hundreds of burns.

Cheers again

mhuk

It worked on an order of £14.32Curry- I'll let you know if I get any … It worked on an order of £14.32Curry- I'll let you know if I get any coasters. I normally use Datawrite titanium and have had no coasters in hundreds of burns.Cheers again

Good ...well I always ensure I have the latest firmware for my LG burner and use the latest version of Nero 7...and Infinity work fine for me...so lets hope they do the same for you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      2. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      4. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22

See more discussions