EXPIRED

Best deal on car hire in USA....? want to book it this w/end.

Hi all, looking for the best deal on car hire in the USA, More specifically dates are :
13th June pick up from anywhere in Las vegas, and dropping it off on the 30th June in Los Angeles.
Fancy a 4 wheel drive (But not essential), and holiday autos offering a chevrolet equinox for £367 for that period.
Think that is a good price..? anyone get a better deal on a different website..?

thanks,

Charlie

5 Comments

I have always booked through airline network been going for years and these I find are the best go for the platinum insurance too allwoes more than one driver and a tank of petrol, may not seem important now but when you are returning vehicle you just return empty, saves time etc also book for whiole period a friend just got back booked over there and cost $600 for 1 week its always best to book in this country - have a wonderfultime, going in August cant wait
airline-network.co.uk/

I have often used Carhire 3000 and found them competitive and reliable. They do pricematch too!.

Try here carhire3000.com/

Hope this helps

Check out your credit Card, some give free CDW saving maybe $10/day if you book using it.
Also, think about bringing your own car seat if you have kids. They will charge you approx $6/day for something that looks like it should be mounted on a shopping trolley.

Also Amex gives 10% discount on Holiday Autos and so do egg if I remember right.

You could have a look at ]usrentacar.co.uk get some good reviews.

Original Poster

Thanks lots all. will book this today and report back on which I found of these sites offered the best deal.

C.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)35
    2. Which Smart Watch for Running?38
    3. Laser eye surgery22
    4. Looking for a Combination Microwave preferably a flatbed22

See more discussions