EXPIRED

Best Deal on Dual Layer DVDs

Hi Guys n' Gals,

Having just purchased my shiny new Dual Layer DVD writer for my notebook, thanks to ]Mike T's post on this forum, I'd love to know where's the cheapest place online to buy Dual Layer DVDR's. It doesn't matter if they are + or -.

Thanks in advance,

CJ

3 Comments

i'm in the same boat. the biggest pack size is 10 so you will be paying at least £1 each

I've been looking at:

Novatech DVD+R Dual Layer 8.5GB Full Face Printable 10PK

from novatech for £15.28 (before delivery). they're not cheap seeing as you can buy 50 single layer dvd-rs for £6.79 (before delivery) from the same site!!

Hi,

I ALWAYS GO HERE FOR MY MEDIA, THEY HAVE GOOD OFFERS ON QUITE OFTEN.BYE.

bigpockets.co.uk/cat…2B&

Original Poster

Thanks for the input AM999.

Chris, I found 10 x[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Bulkpaq 2.4x [/SIZE][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Dual Layer DVD[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2]+R[/SIZE] [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black] for [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]£14.45 at[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] ]TopDiscs UK. Unfortunately, it doesn't include [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]£[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]3.99 shipping!

Like you say, I bought 100 DVD-R's the other day for the same money!

AM999's deal is better at [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]£[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]14.58 delivered for 10 x Mirror 2.4x Full Face Printable White Dual Layer ]here.

CJ
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)23
    2. Any know of offers on London eye and Maddam Tussauds please11
    3. E-liquid44
    4. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.56

See more discussions