Groups
    EXPIRED

Best deal on Malibu

going to a party tonight, been asked to bring malibu, whats the best deal in the supermarkets on this just now?

thanks.

6 Comments

Is there are Bargain Booze near you, I picked up a 70cl bottle that came with a 25cl bottle for free for £10.99 last week?

Original Poster

No i've never heard of them and have looked at the store locator online, none close to me

hi asda have some good deals on booze might be worth looking there :-D

Original Poster

do you know what exact deal they have on, dont really want to drive over there if its not on offer or if theres better elsewhere?

Tesco have 70cl for £10.18 and 1Ltr for £14.19

toolongawake;3338503

do you know what exact deal they have on, dont really want to drive over … do you know what exact deal they have on, dont really want to drive over there if its not on offer or if theres better elsewhere?

no sorry i dont but i noticed they lots of different spirit bottles on offer and Bailey was 2 bottles for £20 didnt notice the malibu sorry :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…11
      2. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?11
      3. HUKD new UI77
      4. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…22

See more discussions