EXPIRED

Best deal on the hight street for Digital photo prints?

Hi folks, its my nan's birthday this week and i promised her some prints of a recently family doo. Is Boots the way forward for value and turnaround time?

Can I take the pics in on a USB stick? I hardly ever print my photos so my experience of this is severely lacking!

Any recomendations or tips always gratefully received

Cheers....Shark.....

4 Comments

i usually upload it online to photobox then pay with card and then it arrives a day or two later by post. the outcome is probably the best. snapfish comes a close 2nd.

there are some deals going on at the moment, not sure how many. if you type either retailers on HUKD you might get quite a lot of these photos for free (vary from 10-50)! just pay postage.

sometimes i use two email accounts if i need to pay only p&p but only one account on quidco is allowed. dont forget quidco.

Following snapfish.co.uk/cdw…w40 will give you 40 free prints (as a new customer), and you can get free delivery to Jessops stores.

Also, I noticed in Tesco that they have a machine that accepts USB sticks and various cards so I imagine other places will too.

asda too do it really cheap and good quality, u take yr memory card etc in and they print them within a few hours

Took the tip , uploaded 20 pics from Christening and collected 40 FREE excellent prints today from local Jessops . Great offer
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    2. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    3. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?913

See more discussions