Groups

Best deal to go to Legoland windsor please!

Hi,
    We want to go to Legoland with our 2 boys of 8 and 8 months on the week of 28th June for either 2 or 3 nites.
    Does anyone have any advice on a nice place to stay, we dont mind staying somewhere a little more expensive if its nice and clean rather than going for the very cheapest option and it being a nasty place.
    I know we will spend as much as we would to go abroad, but we don't have passports for all of us yet and its our first real holiday with both boys so we want to start small.

Any advice is much appreciated on where to stay, the best deals and maybe even flights and car hire! From northern Ireland, either Belfast airport or Eglinton.

Heat and rep for all!!

11 Comments

SuperEd

]http//ww…276 cheap tickets here for legoland itself

Travelodge in Slough? to stay only 10 mins or so away.

Original Poster

ViperKeith;8627485

this hotel is nice and only about 15 mins away … this hotel is nice and only about 15 mins away http://www.pennyhillpark.co.uk/EXCLUSIVE_HOTELS/the_hotel.aspx

it look really nice! but maybe a little less nice! lol! have you stayed there yourself?

Hi, we went to legoland/hotel in Oct last year, we booked through a site online 'play and stay' option, the hotel was the 'Crown Plaza', it was lovely hotel, swimming pool etc and accomodated well for children and was about 10-15 mins in the car to legoland, but beware of the massive queues at legoland , they were horrendous ( and that was Oct and wasnt school hols either) our children were so dissapointed as all the decent things had at least 1-2 hours queueing time and hardly went on anything!! they had a better time at a weekend in Blackpool and went on everything twice and no queueing and a lovely hotel , hope i havnt put you off but just thought i would warn you, if you need anymore info just let me know x:thumbsup:

are you flexible with dates?

Original Poster

Disco;8628638

are you flexible with dates?

Were pretty flexible, anytime from the 28th on will be fine, We were hoping to go before the english schools get off on hols.

Windsor Central TL for £39 on the 27th June if that helps :thumbsup:

£55 + at other times :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thankyou all!
    Has anyone stayed in any of the B+B's in the area at all?

popnfresh83;8638422

Thankyou all! Has anyone stayed in any of the B+B's in the area at all?

if you can check in on the 27th (to go to Legoland etc) on the 28th, Slough Travelodge is only £22 for the night per family room on the sunday night, or £32 on the Monday & £39 Tuesday -- YOU NEED TO BOOK SEPERATELY FOR THE CHEAP PRICES.

Any update on where you are at with flights, dates, car hire etc will help too :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Original Poster

Hey all, ive been flat out!
    I've booked flights with Aer Lingus for the 4th July and returning 6th July for £250.
    Were staying in a b+b just beside the park, so just park tickets to sort out now!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Walker crisps11
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767532
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563843
      4. One thing you've forgotten2125

See more discussions