Best deal/discount on a new Concept2 Model D/PM5 Rower???

Posted 24th Dec 2019Edited by:"commsbiff"
Hi all,

Just turned 40 and decided it's time to splash out on the Concept2 rower that I've always wanted. As it's a big investment, I've been hunting for the best deal I can find on it. I'm looking for a brand new model D with the PM5 monitor.

My family members are military, NHS and students. I have tried the defence discount service but the code doesn't work on the exercise equipment website I'm supposed to get discount from - maybe it's just that the Concept2 is excluded from discounts on that site.

The best price I can find at present is £849.99 on Amazon for the black one.

I would really appreciate the benefit of your collective knowledge fellow HUKDers!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

2 Comments
I couldn't find it any cheaper, good choice though, as they make the best and it's what all the rowing clubs use.
Bigfootpete24/12/2019 15:56

I couldn't find it any cheaper, good choice though, as they make the best …I couldn't find it any cheaper, good choice though, as they make the best and it's what all the rowing clubs use.

Thanks for taking the time to respond Bigfootpete. Yeah, I might need to wait for the boxing day / new year sales. I expect I'll be paying £850.

Merry Christmas!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions