Groups

best deals around for Xbox One

Hello, anyone know of some good deals out there for a Xbox One, Fifa 17 and extra controller?

4 Comments

not the best deals but what your looking for . unsure if you may be better off buying a different package. just google console deals(should be first one you come to) and you can filter it . the cheapest I seen you were looking for £249.99 . I used the very £20 off a £40 spend to get a controller for £24.99 + free C & C or delivery was £4.99 (I think or it was £3.99) . the collect+ store was about 0.25 miles away so its was easy to pick up . plus £9.99 for 3 year warranty (I think you get 1 year warranty from Microsoft anyway if anyone can clear that up would be appreciated) .
    Edited by: "HammadKhalil" 8th Jan

if you want a physical copy of FIFA that's £29.95 from game collection . but I see it as £244.98 for you if you get FIFA with the console and buy the controller using a very credit account . use the code KVXL6 ( I think its that and hopefully can still be used) and controller should cost you £24.99 + £3.99 delivery (or £4.99 or free C& C from a collect plus store ) and would get the game deal "xbox one 500GB + FIFA 17 + 2 Month NOW TV Sky Cinema Pass +1 Month EA Access Trial. which is £219.99 . also possible cash back from these places .
    Edited by: "HammadKhalil" 8th Jan

I found this "Xbox One S 500GB Blue Console and FIFA 17 Digital Download.", while browsing the Argos Mobile app:
    £219 or the 1tb is £269
    argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Gumtree is full of people selling brand new units for £200 or under.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?66
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.56
      4. Laptop 1060 gtx ?33

See more discussions