Groups
    EXPIRED

best deals for n95 or n96

After a good deal for either one of the above. Have had a good look around but can't seem to find any thing that special so I thought I would ask on HUKD. Don't fancy 3 as they seem to have a poor rep. With Orange just now but willing to change to get the right deal. It seems very quiet out there for good deals on mobiles.

7 Comments

Original Poster

This seems to be the best deal that I can find
    ]http//ww…-5w
    Any better than this ?

My husband has just got the N96 on vodaphone after searching the net for about a week. Awsome phone much better than the N95

Original Poster

sonia01;3217087

My husband has just got the N96 on vodaphone after searching the net for … My husband has just got the N96 on vodaphone after searching the net for about a week. Awsome phone much better than the N95

Was his deal better than the one above ?
    Thanks for your reply
    :thumbsup:

Vodafone are doing N96 900min unlimited text and unlimited internet for £45 a month but £90 quidco will make it work out at £40 a month.

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;3217913

Vodafone are doing N96 900min unlimited text and unlimited internet for … Vodafone are doing N96 900min unlimited text and unlimited internet for £45 a month but £90 quidco will make it work out at £40 a month.

Cheers your deal beats the one above as you have unlimited txt also the web thrown in as well:thumbsup:

Well as web normally cost £1 a day there is £30 worth alone there. Now you will be able to check HUKD all day while out!

how much can the n96 be expanded by?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…11
      2. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?11
      3. HUKD new UI77
      4. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…22

See more discussions