Best deals for White TV 40"+ & 1tb xbox 1?

Found 4th May 2017
Currys doing the TV for £270 and Tescos got £20 off the 1tb xbox 1 with Fifa making it £270.

I would like to get the TV, xbox one 1tb, 2 controllers and Fifa 17 for under £500 all in.

Any ideas?

2 Comments

FIFA17 is coming to EA access so wouldn't be worth a bundle including that as an annual subscription would set you back £19.99. I'm looking for a One S myself as I've had enough of Sony bullsh*t, unfortunately the Game deal has finished. I can recommend the Hisense HM43000 I've just bought from Tesco Direct for £299 with code (may have finished now) for a nice crisp 4k picture.
Edited by: "Nettle_Warrior" 5th May 2017

Original Poster

Nettle_Warrior

FIFA17 is coming to EA access so wouldn't be worth a bundle including … FIFA17 is coming to EA access so wouldn't be worth a bundle including that as an annual subscription would set you back £19.99. I'm looking for a One S myself as I've had enough of Sony bullsh*t, unfortunately the Game deal has finished. I can recommend the Hisense HM43000 I've just bought from Tesco Direct for £299 with code (may have finished now) for a nice crisp 4k picture.

thanks mate
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions