Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Deals On Child's Bed With Slide, Tent & Tower

Hi there, please can someone help me to find the best deal on a child's bed with slide, tent and tower, or just a slide would suffice.
    For my daughters birthday, and I have managed to find one at £212 with Argos, and another for £250 with Woolworths but then need to add the mattress at a further approx. £70-100.
    Can anyone suggest better deals for similar beds to the one contained in the attached please as would be extremely grateful :
    woolworths.co.uk/kid…868
    Thanks ever so much in advance for any support.

10 Comments

Original Poster

that's an excellent deal kaned69 many thanks. only nuisance is the £39 delivery charge. also found another one for £179. thanks ever so much, may go for this as it's thuka branded and i know that they are generally superior beds and tend to be extremely expensive thekidswindow.co.uk/htm…asp

Original Poster

sorry, neglected to add, the £179 was on the kidswindow website, so thanks for highlighting this

have you had a look on ebay? your would probably get one on there in good nick as these tend to get grown out of!

A bed with a slide?

That's asking for trouble

Original Poster

DAMNOME

A bed with a slide?That's asking for trouble

lol! tell me about it! what i would have done for a bed like this as a nipper tho'!

Original Poster

thanks laffy - struggled to find them second hand on ebay in honesty, but will take another look this evening

oB765o

thanks laffy - struggled to find them second hand on ebay in honesty, but … thanks laffy - struggled to find them second hand on ebay in honesty, but will take another look this evening

Just tried 'bed slide' on there and quite a lot came up - obviously they may not be in your area though...

You could also try gumtree and preloved - or even just type 'child bed slide' or 'bed slide' + your area into google & see what comes up!

Original Poster

thanks laffy - found one on preloved and collecting this weekend

oB765o

thanks laffy - found one on preloved and collecting this weekend

Brilliant! Hope it's in good nick & was a bargain...:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions