Expired

BEST DEALS ON FLORIDA TICKETS

Found 12th Sep 2010
Going to Florida next year for 2 weeks, there will be 13 of us so we are looking for the cheapest ticket deals.

We are hoping to do most of the disney parks, both universals and seaworld, aquatica & busch gardens. The cheapest ones we can find is £364.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF ANY WHERE THAT WE CAN GET TICKETS TO COVER ALL THE ABOVE PARKS FOR CHEAPER THAN £364.

Thanks for any help

9 Comments

We have a place in Florida and always use the same guy as he does us a great deal on tickets, he is based in Orlando and will meet you or you can go meet him at his vacation booth.

Send me a private message and I will forward you all his details to get in touch.

I think he will beat the prices you have mentioned.

Have a look at thedibb.co.uk

Original Poster

THANKS FOR YOU HELP. HAVE PM'D YOU

nwressell

We have a place in Florida and always use the same guy as he does us a … We have a place in Florida and always use the same guy as he does us a great deal on tickets, he is based in Orlando and will meet you or you can go meet him at his vacation booth.Send me a private message and I will forward you all his details to get in touch.I think he will beat the prices you have mentioned.

Original Poster

Thanks, have tried to register with this site this morning but am having difficulty activating my account - will try again later !

gym lougar

Have a look at www.thedibb.co.uk

gym lougar

Have a look at www.thedibb.co.uk

+1

We got ours from Attraction Tickets Direct and bought the Orlando freedom ticket, it covers all parks. We got a discount too as we are a group.

link

Got ours from travelrepublic.co.uk
Have a great time at CiCi's pizza parlour

Original Poster

Thanks, have had a look on - theres are £399 but may be worth contacting 2 c if they will offer any discount for a group.

bobbins1

We got ours from Attraction Tickets Direct and bought the Orlando freedom … We got ours from Attraction Tickets Direct and bought the Orlando freedom ticket, it covers all parks. We got a discount too as we are a group.link

Original Poster

Will have a look on Travel Republic. Sister went last year and she has mentioned CiCi's !!

keithpollard@hot

Got ours from travelrepublic.co.ukHave a great time at CiCi's pizza … Got ours from travelrepublic.co.ukHave a great time at CiCi's pizza parlour

Post a comment
@
    Text