Groups

Best deals on new cars????

thinking bout getting a new car and wanted to know any deals....i know about the renault one the clio for £99 per month....but think i like the twingo more..for £119 a month.....any with free insurance etc???

7 Comments

just buy a merc ,,,they last foreva and drive beautifully

just remember you get nowt for nowt!

Original Poster

lol i know....i cant afford to get one and pay up front so want one monthly...want a decent car tho for a decent deal...i know u lose about £2000 ona new car as soon as u drive away.....ive thought about it and its my best option...

vauxhalls nearly always have some sort of free insurance deal on, no idea how much you can get a Corsa for...I used to sell renaults, but the free insurance was always in the price of the car, maybe be better just going for a discount. also why not consider a personal contract plan, google lex free choice.

Original Poster

Agent_Silver;1733393

vauxhalls nearly always have some sort of free insurance deal on, no idea … vauxhalls nearly always have some sort of free insurance deal on, no idea how much you can get a Corsa for...I used to sell renaults, but the free insurance was always in the price of the car, maybe be better just going for a discount. also why not consider a personal contract plan, google lex free choice.

thanks for the help and info...had a look at lex free choice....seems quite expensive really...

the clio or twingo seem good prices. prob just go look at both of those....

Original Poster

also if i went to get a car and pay monthly etc....would i be able to ask for any discounts or freebies added? like metalic paint or the sound package etc? lol

Toyota have a 3years int free credit deal on at the moment. You can get an Aygo blue or platinum for £7,000 OTR, you put down a 30% deposit of £2,400 and are left paying about £125/month for the next 3 years. Excuse me if the figures arent exact, cant be bothered to open calculator.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One S or Xbox One X11
      2. Need help with home Internet dropping out please56
      3. Best Wi-Fi extender33
      4. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?22

See more discussions