Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Dell Deal without Monitor

I know the current deal with the 22" screen is pretty good, and I could sell the screen BUT I know that I wouldn't end up selling it (no self control), I does not seem that you can remove it from the order either.

So what is the best deal for a good all round family PC, won't play games on it , got the 360 for that, want digital audio out (coax or optical).

Thanks

5 Comments

Not many good dell deals without monitor but if you phone they may take it off (and take off the corresponding value) - if not hang up and try again for another sales rep.

Dell will take off the monitor if you phone but they will only remove around £100 for the 22" one and £90 for a 19" one so your better off taking the deal and selling the monitor. You will I think need to order a sound card with the pc if you want it to come with digital audio out.

Or add a xifi later on.. Less than £20 OEM so alot cheaper than upgrading with dell.

You can normally get some good deals on the Dell outlet part of the site as they all come without monitors i think.

I just posted the complete list of available dell desktops without monitors in hotdeals
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Electricity69
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…48
      3. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)59
      4. iPhone charging cable.917

See more discussions