Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Dental Plan for Children

My childrens dentist was wonderful but he changed from nhs to private, so we moved to a nhs dentist, who is rubbish and the kids hate going, shes unfriendly, rough and not good at all.

I think the kids teeth is important and so will go back to the original dentist who is now private and so i'm looking for some kind of dental plan to keep the costs down.

Can anyone offer any advice or know of a good one?

Thanks

4 Comments

It generally depends on the plan your dentist offers unless you use a cashback jobbie like HSA.

dont think ive ever heard/seen of a female dentist before !, ladies eh, not as useless as we all first suspected :P

My kids go to an NHS dentist.

But the adults use Dencover through Moneysupermarket. It costs £12.99 per month each and covers 2 check-ups, cleanings, and 75% off other treatments.

Original Poster

jcumpsty;4916542

My kids go to an NHS dentist.But the adults use Dencover through … My kids go to an NHS dentist.But the adults use Dencover through Moneysupermarket. It costs £12.99 per month each and covers 2 check-ups, cleanings, and 75% off other treatments.

Thanks for that jcumpsty, will have a look at that:thumbsup:

Have just looked at this, although prices are good, they don't do children without an adult included in a price plan
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047081
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
      3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11

See more discussions