Groups

Best Desktop PC in the £300 Range??

Looking for a PC for my cousing, but to behonest i cant be arsed to buy the parts separatly and build it for him so instead im looking for a pre-built system; and he needs it ASAP so no waiting 'till the january sales.

Doesnt need a monitor or anything, just the system, and must be able to play games like World of Warcraft and some current FPS at a decent framerate.

unfortunatly we missed the Dell that were posted on here a few days back (yea they were dell but they would have done.)

6 Comments

Original Poster

ta, but is there anything else out there?

You could build the equivelent of an Inspiron 530 for £165. Add a decent graphics card for gaming, and you're sorted. If you're paying people to build for you, I doubt you're going to find anything good for within the £300 range.

if you scout a little you could pick up a quad core with a bit of ram, graphics will be little low though

Original Poster

faevilangel;3539584

if you scout a little you could pick up a quad core with a bit of ram, … if you scout a little you could pick up a quad core with a bit of ram, graphics will be little low though

that would be fine he has a decent gfx card that he can install... i got one from my brother an acer one i think for about 350 that was quad core but i cant remember where from.....

Original Poster

bump...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861857
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661379
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846149
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44

See more discussions