Expired

Best Digital Camera for around £150

Banned 8
Found 13th Jun 2009
My aunts looking for a digital camera, whats the best camera that can be bought for around £150.

8 Comments

Original Poster Banned

anyone?

Hackintosh;5481966

anyone?

Dunno but I got a 13MP camera from Argos for less than £100 and using the automatic settings it took excellent crisp clear pictures....:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Can't find anything in stock?

Hackintosh;5482191

Can't find anything in stock?

]http//ww…577

The Higher the Pixel does not mean better results, the quality of the lens, and exposure system is far better to get.

peter_griffen;5482492

The Higher the Pixel does not mean better results, the quality of the … The Higher the Pixel does not mean better results, the quality of the lens, and exposure system is far better to get.

Very true and totally agree, but the trade off is always price.

i bought a canon ixus 80is off amazon when it was on special offer at £125
i previously had a ixus before this one..and i love the fact that once downloaded onto your com you can do anything you want to the pictures with very easy editing

MML;5493078

i bought a canon ixus 80is off amazon when it was on special offer at … i bought a canon ixus 80is off amazon when it was on special offer at £125i previously had a ixus before this one..and i love the fact that once downloaded onto your com you can do anything you want to the pictures with very easy editing

Agree with you, Canon products are the best option. The quality of images and products are superb
Post a comment
@
    Text