Expired

Best Digital Camera for under £40

Found 6th Feb 2007
Hey guys, i know thats not much of a budget but my father is still using an old 1megapixel camera. I thought it would be better value getting a new cheap and cheerful camera for him than fork out for the nearly non-existant smart-media cards for his old one.

So one ive seen so far is the ]Medion for 24.99 (+8.99 p&p)

Thanks in advance you cheeky bargain hunters you.

1. Ask
  2. Camera
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Camera
8 Comments

If he has still got the smart media card.... get it sold on ebay..... (was shocked when I sold mine... got more than I paid for it couple of years earlier....)

fujifilm.co.uk/sho…101

you'll need to up the budget for something decent like this one.

i bourght a Samsung A503 off Amazon, great budget camera, looks good, paid £64.00 for it including delivery. Its 5m pixels, got a 5x digital zoom, a decent sized LCDmonitor, and works with most picbridges.

i bourght a Samsung A503 off Amazon, great budget camera, looks good, paid £64.00 for it including delivery. Its 5m pixels, got a 5x digital zoom, a decent sized LCDmonitor, and works with most picbridges.

oops - having problems with my internet tonight, and have no patience

It is worth trying the Kodak Clearance site to see if they have relisted the refurbished CX6445 Camera - excellent and within your budget. It has been in and out of stock for the past several weeks and you may be lucky. (Not available at present).

kodak.com/ekn…_GB

Otherwise the Vivitar 5385 at £45.59 (5% Promotional Code: ootd5) + £3.95 delivery from Tecno is a 5m pixel camera with 3x optical zoom and not badly made.

tecno.co.uk/Sto…p=y

http://www.makro.co.uk/offers/mm04_2007_bargains_online.jpg

If you know someone with a makro card.... this looks a good buy for £70

CX6445 back in stock - excellent camera for the price

kodak.com/ekn…_GB
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121